The effervescent style of Royal Worcester’s Wrendale Designs brings a splash of British countryside to the home. Featuring the award-winning watercolours hand-painted by Hannah Dale, artist and founder of Wrendale Designs, this holiday collection is oh so irresistibly cute.
- WARM AND TOASTY: Who doesn't love a pug? And especially two wrapped up in hats and scarves! Well, this fine bone china mug from Royal Worcester Wrendale Designs features just that and is the cutest thing you've ever seen. Featuring the words 'Snug as a Pug' on the inside, this mug will make you feel all warm and toasty.
- ONE WITH THE WORLD: This delightful fine bone china mug from Royal Worcester Wrendale Designs will create a charming nature theme in your home. From morning coffee to your afternoon tea, this mug is a fun addition to any day. Pair with other Wrendale Designs tableware for a full countryside set.
- HAND PAINTED ARTISTRY: The effervescent style of Royal Worcester's Wrendale Designs brings a splash of British countryside to the home. Featuring the award-winning watercolors hand-painted by Hannah Dale, artist and founder of Wrendale Designs, this collection is oh so irresistibly cute.
- FOR THE LOVE OF ANIMALS: From fine bone china tableware and cutlery, to giftware and kitchen utensils, Wrendale Designs has the perfect gift for animal lovers everywhere. From the woodland creatures like bunnies and deer to the more exotic animals like toucans and pandas, there's an animal for everyone.
- TIMELESS DESIGNS: Established in 1751, Royal Worcester is one of the oldest English porcelain brands still in existence today. Part of the Portmeirion group since 2009, it remains in the luxury tableware and giftware market with some of the highest quality and finest designs.